Monday 25 March 2013

ATTENTION ALL FILM STUDIES STUDENTS 9 KEY FRAMES

Hi All

I have had a discussion with the Course Administrator for Film Studies at the meeting I went to last Friday and I explained the problems some of you were having getting suitable locations to do your 9 Frame Analysis in.

I suggested if we could green screen you actors in costume, with props etc and get a high quality found image of a suitable backdrop that this would suffice.

I am available all day Wednesday in the Media room to help you to accomplish this by the deadline. I will be on site until 5pm. If you want me to look over your textual analysis or location reports obviously i can help out here too.

Thanks
R

PS Please see the homework for Easter is the Evaluations on this blog - also there will be a mock exam on 'The Rise of the multiplex' question if you haven't written this yet - the notes we made in class are on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment